Saturday 26 March 2011

Wedding Prep! (Don't Worry Not MINE)

Highlight of TODAY!

Wedding Preparations! Wooohoooo!!! The process and preparations of a wedding really excites me! I love wedding preparations.. 

What I hate is the actual commitment of a "marriage". Doom forever to the same person. Scares me shit-less.. 
You must be CRAZY to get married. Like hollywood says, "Why ruin a great relationship!" 

Heeheee.. No offence S & S, I love y'all, but I think you're mad to get married! haha.. 

So right, since I absolutely LOVE baking.. I volunteered my help.. 

This morning after the bride and her entourage went printer searching, we journeyed to the world of the unknown. LOL. Nah.. not so unknown, We went to Mutiara Damansara to check out ICCA and City Baker for "confectioneries" idea. 

The only thing we achieved today was confirming that cupcakes will be on the menu and that bridesmaids are not "spared" from baking. MUAHAHAAAA... 

ps. JV will be "baking".. fingers crossed. I hope her house will still be standing tomorrow. ; )



After finishing with the cake business we "PIGGED OUT" at this new little Taiwanese Dessert House called "Snowflakes". As the name suggested we had a lot of ICE. Some Great, some not so great, but still edible.
Jv and I had the "Japan Combo" which was RED BEAN and MACHA BALLS, Vi had the GRASS JELLY with YAM and SWEET POTATO BALLS, unfortunately, I can't remember what Su had but it was good. The pricing was a bit on the high side, RM6.90 for a bowl of ICE and flour. 
The most interesting thing there was the "Baby UFO beeper". It's a little disc like device that, beeps, vibrates and lights up when our order's ready, signalling us to go collect our desserts! 



All in all, it was an interesting day.



5 comments:

  1. eh? it was a girl thing ler...
    i know you are practically in the "sisterhood" but wor... i think su wants to keep the final "product" a surprise! lol..
    ps. how do u want the "GLEE"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat happened to my comment?
    did i not click `post'?
    hmm...anyway..`meh' from me cos im not there :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. @KY!
    JV tried the "pound cake" it is really FAIL PROOF! LOL
    she didnt follow recipe but it was still VERY edible.
    You were MISSED LA..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah.. my fren bought me GLEE 1st series liao lol... Actually, i won't join this wed prep activities lol... I afraid Su will can't stand with my constructive comment till she wanna kill me... Perhaps , I can join for meal...

    ReplyDelete