Thursday 3 March 2011

Going Back In Time : Susan's Hens Night

Let's go back in time and look at Susan's Hens Night!

It was an extremely crazy time sooo much going on in such a short time(Chinese New Year was just a 4days away)! My beloved friend from the UK Chloe came home for CNY and we decide to throw a hen's nite party for another friend of Ours (Susan)! The organising/planing process whas nothing like I ever saw before! Almost Everything was planned through the internet! From the most crazy props to the food and drinks list! It was seriously weird for me, as it was my 1st ever hen's nite and I was in-charge of FOOD! haha! Too bad we started too late and everyone was ready for bed by the time we started!

I decided to bake red velvet cupcakes since it was a hit at my cousin's babies party! Who can say no to Cream Cheese??
Yes, I made cupcakes! 
Red Velvet Waiting in the Oven! 
Cream Cheese Icing with Some naughty fondant! 

We even borrowed Aireen's Instax! hehe Instant pictures are sooo awesome!

Instax Photos!  
The food was Good the Drinks were better and the props were GREAT!
Alcohol!

The Hen's Gift
Among the props were penis shaped straws and pin the "cucumber" game! Hehe.. It was a blast!! Can't wait for the next wedding!

Signing Off! Till the next event! 

1 comment:

  1. im in the midst of planning something again...watch out!!
    heheheh

    ReplyDelete