Monday 21 March 2011

Fundamentals?

So here I am, sitting around starring at my laptop screen. It's been over 30mins and I've haven't tried a fucking word..

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I am working on my thesis. "Visual Status of Elderlies Living in Old Age Homes in the Klang Valley"

Who knew it would be so hard to find "old people" in KL? bla..
Who knew they would be so hostile and "mentally" challenged?
ARGHHHH!!!
Who knew they would SCREAM and SHOUT and KICK if you went too close?

Where have all the nice old people? hmmm



Bla..

So anyways, here I am starring, a shot of vodka in hand and a blank screen to fill. The stress level is definitely increasing.. Makes me wonder, what is really fundamental in my life.

Bla, let's say, (touch wood) a tsunami would to hit KL, this stupid thesis would be the least of my worries.
Family, Loved ones, shelter, food and water would be the priority.
Funny thing is I feel like if I don't finish this piece of "shit", my world would end also, just not so tragic.
I'm thinking the answer is yes on both counts.

So, What is really important? Could I be the dumbest person and still have a future? Why on earth did God put us on Earth to "test" us?

Sometimes I feel like my whole life is like a "production line". Someone designed me, created me, make me live through "hard stuff" then QC me and decides, "hey you have a defect of you go into the trash".

This is because I know, if i don't wake up tomorrow, I wouldn't be going to a "better place".

2 comments:

  1. Just b urself as if you are finance independently !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you kim...
    Still trying to find "my place" in this world..
    Church has been talking about the end days EVERYDAY..
    It's pretty depressing. bla..

    ReplyDelete