Wednesday 27 April 2011

Alien Invasion

When I got home from Grandpa's on Saturday night I was surprised to see little strands of unidentified matter curled up around my lily patch.
After further investigation with a shove this is what I discovered!

Yes Ladies and Gentlemen, FROGGIE EGGS!
NO! This does NOT belong on SUSHI! 

A huge Ewww factor if you asked me. But because I did not want my "pond" to be invaded my tadpoles, I braved my fears of the eww and painstakingly removed each and everyone of them! 
The worse part was the shover wasn't able to pick up the loose strands! I had to use chopsticks!!! 
ARgh!!!! Imagine picking up transparent strands of  glass noodles that have tiny eggs in them!? Yuck... but I did it anyways. 

Now my little lily pond is free of tadpoles but because of that I had to sacrifice one of the plants that them wrap themselves on! 

sighs... 

2 comments:

  1. U should keep it and make 珍珠奶茶(Pearl milk tea,Tapioca (ball) tea ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. EUWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.... thats like SOOOOO disgusting!

    ReplyDelete